Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am just starting this blog to be able to let out my thoughts on certain topics. I love to watch TV, movies, and especially reality TV. I would love to talk about all of that with you and get your thoughts on certain topics. I also love food and would like to be able to share and trade recipes with you all. I am a very picky eater and am always trying to find something new to try.
I also want to talk about what it is like to be in your 30's and single. I love it. My friends think I am crazy. They are almost all married and having kids and they, I think, are really starting to believe me when I say I don't want to be married. I hope to make this blog a place people can come and just say what they are thinking don't hold back. For example, how annoyed do you get when your friends with kids say, you wouldn't understand your not a mother. I may not have a child but it doesn't make me dumb and void of feelings. Boy does that get me mad. Well I hope to see you all around and would love to hear from you.
Right now I am really big on the Bachelorette. I can't wait for it to be over and see if she picks Jason and Ty. I have really taken to this guy. I say this because he is so different than people I would have chosen when I was dating. I just can't be bothered at this point, I was so busy with finishing my masters that I didn't have time to go out. I always picked the Grahm type, not wanting to commit and always keeping you guessing. I felt more comfortable with that, no real commitment yet the thrill of not knowing what was coming next. Let me know what your thoughts on the show are. I really want to make this page grow. If you see a good show or movie or want me to try a recipe let me know. Lets have some fun.

No comments: